CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Exchange Ornament

Hello readers. Now that my friend has received her Valentine's Day Exchange package I can go ahead and post the Valentine I stitched for her. This was an exchange offered in my stitching community Needleworkers' Haven. I had so much fun getting to know the person I was assigned to. Actually we exchanged with one another. Wendy, you are a sweetheart and I look forward to visiting with you at NH each day.

The following ornament details:

"Love" by Sanman Originals
28 ct. white evenweave
DMC threads
MH beads for outside



Thank you for stopping by today to visit my blog. Please leave a comment so I know you were here. Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty! I love the beads.

Karen said...

Very pretty. Love the beads.

Loretta said...

Beautiful finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelleen said...

that is so pretty