CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Fall!


Fall has arrived in NY! I love this time of the year. Cooler weather, beautiful foliage and the smells are awesome.



It has been a long time since I had the time to come back here. Things are so very busy for me these days. I hope to do better with keeping up to date with my blog. I do thank everyone who has dropped in for a visit.
In honor of fall I took the time to stitch up a special little Member Only chart from SanMan Originals. It is called Autumn Side and stitched up so quickly. Special thanks to Sandy Dering for her beautiful designs.
With Halloween just around the corner I have been having lots of fun with my granddaughter. My daughter took her to pick out a pumpkin and they went on a hayride as well. I truly wish I could have been there to see it. We carved the pumpkin last week and boy what fun was had by all of us.

YUCK!

Not sooo bad.

Did I get it all?
Yep! I got it all!

Waaah-laaaaa!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Until next time....Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Love your little Autumn finish.

Shelleen said...

Autumn is also my favorite time of year. Love the pattern.