CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A New Project...For Me!!!

Hello readers! I wanted to share with you about a new project I am doing for myself. I have some wonderful stitching friends from Canada who are going to stitch on my project and I on theirs. We are doing a Christmas Tree Skirt Round Robin (RR). I love working on mine as it is all teddy bears, one of my most favorite things to collect. The skirt when finished will look great under my tree. The progress I have made is slow as I had a major visit from a very unwelcome frog! Once I removed all of the stitches and restitched it I was on my way. There are also a lot of color changes which slow me down. My first pic of my progress was on March 7, 2008.

Details

Design: Christmas Bears Tree Skirt
Designer: Dimensions Kit - Todd Trainer
Fabric: 11 ct aida
Threads: DMC

Here is a picture of that:





The following picture is my progress currently (as of this morning):





Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Until later dear readers.....







0 comments: