CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Recent Cross-stitch Finishes

Hello readers! I have just finished up some freebie designs that we are doing as a monthly SAL at Needleworkers' Haven. I wanted to share a picture of my finishes with all of you. The pattern for these freebies can be obtained at Lune d'automne. The designs are by Gencat. Scroll to the December design and then continue on down the page to print each month's design. There are page numbers at the bottom of the page for you to get to the other months.

Here are the months I have completed so far:

I have made these into magnets for my daughter. They were stitched on 14 ct. ivory perforated plastic using DMC Variations thread. These designs are quick to stitch.

The above images were created for personal use from copyrighted

designs owned by © Gencat


I have also finished a Christmas ornament for our annual Christmas Ornament Club we hold at Needleworkers' Haven. Following is a picture of the ornament along with all the details. I still need to finish this for hanging on the tree.


Details
Source - Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Issue 2000

Designer - Homespun Elegance Ltd.

Threads - DMC

Fabric - 28 ct. Silkweaver's One of a Kind linen (gry/grn)

The above image were created for personal use from copyrighted
designs owned by © Homespun Elegance Ltd.

Until later.....


0 comments: